Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sculptural Discovery 2001

Healing Energy

It was back in 2001 when I was commissioned to create a Healing Energy Symbol and turn it into a Sculpture for Jim Mattioda Physicist and Pharmacist at Scripps La Jolla Green California.
During our first meeting, he drew a graph of his formula for healing and above is my sculpture symbol I developed for him.

At the time I wrote some words to complement my new awareness of Art and Science in 2001:
Some of today's scientists are discovering the important relationship between art and science.
Certain individuals with scientific minds, trained in medicine are reaching into natural non material reality, and pulling it into conventional reality. This paradigm in human science is about the new levels of Coherence. We are accepting therories which we sense yet cannot see.

No comments:

Post a Comment